It's the perfect time of year to have a beach wedding! Looking for Raleigh wedding music that goes with your beach theme? Below, you'll find a list of beautiful songs that will be great for a wedding by the ocean!
Raleigh Wedding Music for the Beach!
- (I Can't Help) Falling In Love With You - UB40
- A Gift of Thistle - London Symphony Orchestra (from Braveheart)
- A Thousand Years - Christina Perry
- Bella's Lullaby (From Twilight) - Piano Version
- Come Away With Me - Norah Jones
- Conquest Of Paradise - Vangelis
- Fairytale - Harry Gregson-Williams (from Shrek)
- Footprints In The Sand - Leona Lewis
- For the Love of a Princess - London Symphony Orchestra (from Braveheart)
- God Only Knows - The Beach Boys
- Hawaiian Wedding Song - Elvis
- Here Comes The Sun
- Here Comes The Sun - The Burning Souls A lovely reggae version of the popular Beatles song.
- Hymn To Hope - Secret Garden
- I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do - Abba
- I Will Find You - Theme From The Last Of The Mohicans
- Love Theme From French Kiss (I Want You)
- Lullaby - Bond (Canon in D with a little Pick-Me-Up)
- Marry Me - Train
- Now We Are Free - Lisa Gerrard (Off The Gladiator Soundtrack)
- Once Upon a Time ... Storybook Love - Mark Knopfler (from Princess Bride)
- Over The Rainbow - Eva Cassidy
- Pelagia's Song - Stephen Warbeck (from Captain Corelli's Mandolin)
- Return To Innocence - Enigma
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
- The Way I am - Ingrid Michaelson
- The Wedding - James Horner (from Legend of the Falls)
- Theme From A Summer Place - Billie Vaughn
- Turning Page - Sleeping At Last (Bella walks down the aisle in Breaking Dawn)
- White Sandy Beach of Hawai'i - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
We hope you've enjoyed learning about these great selections! For more music tips, be sure to visit back with us, soon!
Raleigh Wedding Music
Still trying to decide which type of music to have at your ocean-side wedding ceremony? Many brides and grooms love beach Raleigh wedding music but have no idea where to start with hiring one. That's where Save the Date Music steps in! Our wedding music planner can help you pick the best for your wedding day!
Contact Save the Date Music to ensure that your wedding day music makes a lasting impression on your guests. Make your wedding event simple and beautiful with the most recommended music planner in the Raleigh NC area!