Are you having a Halloween wedding theme? If so, there are several songs that would be great for the reception! These are all Halloween related and are sure to make the night something to remember. If you're hoping to throw the most unique wedding of the year, do so with these songs!
Even more, consider contacting Save the Date Music to see what wedding musician for hire in Raleigh are available for your big day so they can play these songs live!
Halloween Wedding Songs | Wedding Musicians for Hire in Raleigh
- "Zombie Dance," The Cramps
- "Witchy Woman," Eagles
- "Witchcraft," Frank Sinatra
- "Witch," The Bird and the Bee
- "What's a Girl to Do?" Bat For Lashes
- "Vampire," John & Jehn
- "Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch Me," Susan Sarandon
- "Strange Brew," Cream
- "Strange and Beautiful (I'll Put a Spell on You)," Aqualung
- "Skeleton Song," Kate Nash
- "She Wolf," Shakira
- "She Blinded Me With Science," Thomas Dolby
- "Sally's Song," Catherine O'Hara and Chris Boardman
- "My Body's a Zombie For You," Dead Man's Bones
- "Monster," Lady Gaga
- "Love Song For a Vampire," Annie Lennox
- "Love Potion #9," The Searchers
- "Little Ghost," White Stripes
- "Lil' Devil," The Cult
- "I'm Your Boogie Man," KC & the Sunshine Band
- "I Put a Spell on You," Screamin' Jay Hawkins
- "Howlin' For You," The Black Keys
- "Howl," Florence + the Machine
- "Gloomy Sunday," Billie Holiday
- "E.T.," Katy Perry
- "Disturbia," Rihanna
- "Castin' My Spell," Johnny Otis
- "Black No. 1," Type O Negative
- "Black Magic Woman," Fleetwood Mac
- "Bad Things," Jace Everett
- "Abracadabra," Steve Miller Band
Do you have any other songs you'd add to this list? If so, let us know! We love learning about music and the various types of songs that can go well with certain themes!
Save the Date Music | Wedding Musicians for Hire in Raleigh
When deciding what type of wedding music you might want for your wedding ceremony, there’s a lot of uncertainty. It’s hard to choose which type of music to use. It's also hard to find wedding musicians for hire in Raleigh. Many brides and grooms love the idea of having classical music or string quartets, but aren’t sure how to go about hiring musicians.
That's where Save the Date Music steps in! Our wedding music planner can help you pick the best wedding musicians for hire in Raleigh for your wedding day! Contact Save the Date Music to ensure that your wedding day music makes a lasting impression on your guests. Make your wedding event simple and beautiful with the most recommended music planner in the Raleigh NC area!