Plan Your Wedding Music | String Quartet in Raleigh NC
Though it's a bad idea to rely on an iPod and your friend for the music part of your wedding day, you can, however, rely on your iPod to help you select and categorize your music for the big day! An iPod can help you plan out what music goes in the ceremony and what music should be played at the reception.
Select the special songs you've chosen for special highlights at least a month, before your wedding day. Purchase them on iTunes and add them to specific playlists. Select your favorite type of dinner or background music and add a few of them, as well. You can also do the same for fast dance music and slow dance music.
A professional DJ might be willing to use your fully stocked iPod during your Raleigh wedding ceremony and then use his own equipment for the reception.
You can have a Pre-wedding music playlist, ceremony music playlist, and reception music playlist. These lists will help the DJ or live band to learn the order and type of music you'd like to have on your wedding day.
Save the Date | String Quartet in Raleigh NC
Below is a list of all the recommended songs, needed at a wedding ceremony and wedding reception. This list will hopefully help you plan your Raleigh wedding music!
- Pre-Wedding Music - You should pick out 3-6 different songs to play as your guests arrive. The songs will be played in a loop, over and over until the wedding begins.
- Parents and Grandparents Processional Song- This song can be different than the pre wedding music or you can choose a song specifically for the parents and grandparents.
- Processional Song - This is the song that will be played as candle lighters, bridesmaids, groomsmen, flower girl, & ring bearer, and other wedding party members walk down the aisle.
- Wedding March- This song will be the one in which the bride walks down the aisle. The song might also be the same for the bridesmaids.
- Unity Song - If you're planning to have a mid ceremony song, it's usually for the lighting of the unity candle, crossing of the unity rope, or pouring of the sands.
- Recessional song - This is played after you say I do, and walk back out down the isle with your bridal party. You can also have a song played right after the father give's the bride to the groom. This is usually in addition to the unity song.
- Recessional song- This song is played as the bride and groom leave the ceremony. The bridal party will leave right after, usually during the same song.
- Bridal Party entrance into reception - Song to be played when your bridal party enters into the reception and are introduced to the guests.
- Grand Entrance - Song played for the newly married bride and groom!
- First Dance - Bride and groom's first dance as husband and wife.
- Father/Daughter Dance
- Mother/Son Dance
- Cake Cutting Song - This song is played while the bride and groom cut their cake.
- Bouquet Throwing Song
- Garter Toss Song
- Couple's Dance Song
- Single's Dance Song
- Leaving the Reception- a song can be played when the bride and groom leave the reception.
Save the Date Music | String Quartet in Raleigh NC
If you're interested in hiring a special event music planner to help you get all the wedding music squared away, without any trouble, be sure to contact Raleigh wedding music planning company, Save the Date! In addition to helping plan your wedding music, we offer live bands, DJs, Harpists, and a string quartet in Raleigh NC. Your wedding music will be the one thing that guests remember, for years to come. Let Save the Date Music help you plan your special event music and make your day memorable!