String Quartet Raleigh NC: Traditional Prelude Music
Kicking off your wedding ceremony with beautiful prelude music played by a string quartet in Raleigh NC is a great way to add an inspiring touch to your wedding day! As we mentioned in our last post, there should be at least 30 minutes of prelude music played while the guests find their seats and settle in for the ceremony to come.
Wedding music is one of the most memorable moments of your overall wedding day. It's important to wow your guests with classical and traditional music selections that they'll keep with them forever!
Below, you’ll find a list of traditional and classic song selections best played by a string quartet in Raleigh NC.
Traditional/Classic | String Quartet Raleigh NC
- "Water Music" (George F. Handel)
- "Violin Concerto in A" (Franz Joseph Haydn)
- "Toccata in E Minor" (Johann Pachelbel)
- "Sonata in G Minor for Flute and Organ" (George F. Handel)
- "Sheep May Safely Graze" (Johann S. Bach)
- "Serenade" (from String Quartet Op. 3 No. 5), (Franz Joseph Haydn)
- "Serenade" (Franz Schubert)
- "Rhosymedre" (Ralph Vaughan Williams)
- "Perfect Love" (Sir Joseph Barnby)
- "Largo" from (Xerxes), (George Frederic Handel)
- "Concerto in D Minor," Adagio, (Tomaso Albinoni)
- "Chorale in A Minor," Adagio, (Cesar Franck)
- "Awake My Heart with Gladness," (Flor Peeters)
- "Aria, Bist du bei mir" (Be thou near me), BWV 508, (Johann S. Bach)
- "Air on the G String" (Johann S. Bach)
- "Adagio for Strings" (Samuel Barber)
- "A Rose Is Gently Blooming," Op. 122, No. 8, (Johannes Brahms)
For more great music tips and suggestions, be sure to visit back with our string quartet in Raleigh NC, soon!
Looking for classical wedding music in Raleigh NC for your wedding day? Look no further! Save the Date Music is here to offer the best quartet in Raleigh NC, as well as, classical music selections available for your wedding ceremony.