Wedding DJ Raleigh NC: 1970's Wedding Reception Music!
Are you a millennial that loves to keep things retro and old school? Do you find yourself listening to music from the 1970's instead of modern day music? If so, consider adding 70's music into your reception playlist! There's nothing wrong with a little Rolling Stones or Joe Cocker thrown in the mix; especially when it's something you love! Below are some great songs our wedding DJ in Raleigh NC loves from the 1970's, that will be perfect for your wedding reception!
Wedding DJ Raleigh NC | Introduction
- "Love Train" by the O'Jays
- "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet" by Bachman-Turner Overdrive
- "Get Down Tonight" by KC & The Sunshine Band
- "The Long and Winding Road" by The Beatles
- "You're My Best Friend" by Queen
- "Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe" by Barry White
- "Nobody Does it Better" by Carly Simon
- "Love" by John Lennon
- "Best of My Love" by The Emotions
- "You Are So Beautiful" by Joe Cocker
- "Your Song" by Elton John
- "Brown Sugar" by The Rolling Stones
- "Superstition" by Stevie Wonder
- "I'll Take You There" by The Staple Singers
- "September" by Earth, Wind & Fire
- "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" by Michael Jackson
- "Mama Told Me (Not to Come)" by Three Dog Night
- "Burning Love" by Elvis Presley
We hope you've enjoyed these wedding songs from the 1970's! What songs would you rather see on your 70's playlist?!
For more wedding day song lists provided by your wedding DJ in Raleigh NC, be sure to visit back with our blog soon! In the meantime, be sure to contact Save the Date Music to get started planning your wedding music!